Office of Student Services
109 Harriman Hall
Phone: (631) 632-7171
The following are some documents and websites that you will find useful as an MBA or MS student in the College of Business:
- Winter 2023 Class Offerings
- FAQ's for Current Graduate Students
- Graduate Bulletin
- Graduate School Forms & Publications
(Visit this site to find a variety of forms and publications including forms to take a leave of absence, retroactive add/drop forms, and many others.)
- New Student Resource Directory
- Technical Support for your Online Classes
- The College of Business Statement Regarding Academic Integrity
- Citation Skills for Graduate Students
- Application for Graduation
If you are interested in meeting with an MBA, MS Admissions Recruitment Advisor, please
note the schedule below.
YOU MUST MAKE AN APPOINTMENT.
Statement of Student Responsibility
Students themselves, whether new, returning, or continuing, are responsible for reviewing, understanding, and adhering to their degree requirements. All College of Business students are responsible for reviewing, understanding, and complying with University and COB regulations, policies, and procedures, as described in all official publications, the University website and in all documentation distributed by Stony Brook professors and staff.